- HTTP API:
- The best way to develop mobile applications.
- Get the better of developing web-based applications with our useful guide.
- The protocol that drives Buddycloud.
- How BC works:
- Background reading on how everything fits together.
- Code Ecosystem:
- Existing Buddycloud open source projects.
- Questions and answers about Buddycloud.
- Get help:
- Join chatroom.
- Developer mailing list.
On my laptop / On a virtual-machine.
Download and run Buddycloud on your development server.
We've designed the Buddycloud features to run the same bits in development as you run in production. So you always ship to production in a reliable manner. All Buddycloud code is deployable using Buddycloud's saltstack scripts.
Please run it for me.
We have several support contracts to help you run Buddycloud on-premises.
Advanced: I already have an XMPP server.
Buddycloud components treat the XMPP server as a pure message router and will work with any XMPP server.
To test Buddycloud againsts your own XMPP server without installing anything, just add the following DNS records:
buddycloud.example.com. CNAME hosted.buddycloud.org.
_buddycloud-server._tcp.example.com. PTR channels.buddycloud.org.
Test your site.
The Buddycloud Protocol Tester remotely checks your Buddycloud site for configuration bugs.